ARE RETURNS ALLOWED?
In our online nougat store – La Marconia it is accepted that products can be returned in the following cases:
- In case of observing damage to the package. In this case, DO NOT accept the delivery and indicate to the transport company the reason for the rejection.
- If the products are not in good condition, either due to a manufacturing error or a packaging failure.
- If the products sent do not match those of your order.
In any of these cases, you must contact via e-mail through the email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating what the incident has been and we will contact you to manage the collection and proceed to solve the incident. The company will bear the shipping costs in these cases.
Right of Withdrawal and Refund Policy
According to the right of withdrawal and returns of article 102 of RDL 1/2007, the consumer will have the right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with the following paragraphs:
Period of exercise of the right of withdrawal:
- You can exercise the right of withdrawal without the need for justification within a period of 14 calendar days.
- The withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days from the day on which you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, received the good.
Way to exercise the right of withdrawal:
- To exercise the right of withdrawal with respect to products purchased exclusively at LAMARCONIA.COM, you must contact our Customer Service by sending an email to email@example.com to unequivocally express your decision to withdraw from the contract.
- The right of withdrawal will be understood to be exercised within the term when you have sent us the communication regarding the exercise of this right before the end of the corresponding term, in the terms indicated above.
- The return must be made within 14 calendar days from the date of notification.
Consequences of withdrawal:
In the event that you exercise the right of withdrawal, we will refund all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs, except if you have chosen a delivery option other than the less expensive one of ordinary delivery (in which case they will not be reimbursed the additional costs derived from it) without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date we receive the return.
We will proceed to make the reimbursement using the same means of payment in which the purchase was paid without incurring any expenses as a result of the reimbursement, with the exception of the costs of returning the product. In all cases, the products to be returned must be in perfect condition, in their original packaging and with all its accessories.
Returns of the following products will not be accepted according to article 103 of RDL 1/2007:
- Sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery (nougat, chocolates, packaging …).
- The supply of goods that after delivery and taking into account their nature have been inseparably mixed with other goods.
Returns of products that due to misuse or not having the original packaging cannot be put on sale again, unless it was sent in poor condition on our part or suffers a factory defect.
In case of receiving the order with damage caused during transport, it is important that you take some photographs of the packaging and the damages that support a possible claim before the transport agency, and you must write this down on the delivery note signed by the dealer.